Reserve your boat today
CALL (423) 878-5775
The Fine Print
* Hourly rates are for weekdays only.
Note: We do not accept reservations for hourly rentals, hourly rates apply to first come first serve when boats are available.
- Must be at least 21 years old and have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have a major credit card. No check, debit or bank cards allowed. Bring card and valid ID the day of your rental. The card holder must be present the day of the rental for check in and check out. If you show up with a check, bank or debit card we will NOT rent to you and the card number given will be charged a $50.00 fee.
- No drugs or alcohol allowed on the boats. We reserve the right to check all coolers. This rule applies to the driver and passengers, EVERYONE on the boat.
- No pets or grills allowed on the boats.
- Boats cannot stay out overnight; they must be back in one hour before closing or late fee will apply.
- Boats must be in by 6:00 p.m. on weekdays and 7:00 p.m. on Fri, Sat and Sun. (These are peak season hours and subject to change.) We charge a $100.00 late fee plus $75.00 per hour for coming in late.
- Boats can be picked up as early as 9:00 a.m.
- Any damage to the boat is the sole responsibility of the person’s name on the contract. Damages must be paid at check-in with a valid credit card.
- Cancellations on reservations can be made up until 9:00 a.m. the morning of the rental with a VERBAL confirmation. We open daily at 8:00 a.m. If you make a reservation and do not cancel and do not show up by noon you will be charged for the rental and the boat may already be rented.
- NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN DUE TO BAD WEATHER.
- You must obey all rules & regulations of the lake while renting.
- Owner of credit card must be present at check-in and at check-out.
- Cancellation policy for holiday weekends is 24 hour notice and must be cancelled before 9:00 a.m. before your rental date.
- You must show up before noon, if not the boat will be rented.
- Holiday week-end e-mail addresses are required and written confirmation is mandatory.